to buy cytotec In the next 20 years, 70% of current jobs will become redundant as society transitions into the Robot Age.
where to buy dapoxetine in dubai Social innovation will be critical in adjusting to this change.
Fuzzy is implementing a plan to transform Adelaide in readiness for the new future.
The plan aims to make Adelaide a World Centre based on our City’s unique “Particularity”.
“Different cities can have their own particularity, their own ethos, … and this resists the homogenization of globalization”. Nationalism should be very muted and we think a better case can be made for our identities to be attached to cities, and in order for that to happen it is important for cities to have particular characteristics that make people proud”. (Professor Daniel Bell; The Spirit of Cities – Why the identity of Cities Matters in a Global Age).
Adelaide has a unique legacy which sets us apart from other cities and can make us feel proud.
We can use this legacy to position our city into the coming future.
Recognizing and naming our Particularity is the first step in transforming Adelaide.
The Plan to Transform Adelaide into Version 4 explains how.
You pay nothing to download the plan, but you agree to donate whatever you think the plan is worth. When you have finished reading, if you think the idea is worth nothing, then donate nothing, if you think it’s a genuinely transformative idea and you want to give support, donate as much as you like.
Registration – set up registration system and two way email messaging.
- On the project team which produced Simpson’s highest ever selling consumer designed cooker, which won an Australian design award.
- Partner and Resident in Adelaide’s first community housing project “Elder Mews” inspired by Lord Mayor Bill Hayes as a pilot urban renewal project to invigorate a return to city living.
- Established South Australia’s first consultancy in community engagement and environmental conflict resolution.
- Set up Unley Council’s first community engagement program – providing ratepayer feedback.
- Resolved SA Government’s Morphetville bus depot conflict by listening and negotiating with stakeholders.
- Set up SA Government’s first major community engagement program – dealing with River Murray Salinity.
- Produced South Australia’s first two Environmental Impact Statements.
- Assisted establishment of Rundle Mall – community engagement and conflict management consultant.
- Assisted establishment of the O-Bahn bus way – community engagement and conflict management consultant.
- Established Adelaide’s first modern roller disco – “The Hindmarsh Rollodrome”.
- Formed and mentored South Australia’s first workers co-operative under new Dunstan legislation. “The Hindmarsh Youth Co-operative.
- Established a Co-housing project at Norton Summit.
- Established the Consumer Research department at appliance manufacturer Simpson Pope. Transformed company products by listening to consumers rather than leaving it to the guesswork of engineers.
- Founding member and inaugural National President of The Voiced of Australia’s Volunteers.
- Founder The Yellow Circle Foundation with a mission to transform Adelaide.