Fuzzy established The Yellow Circle Foundation, to assist the social transformation which will be triggered by the imminent Robot Revolution.
The Yellow Circle Foundation is sponsoring formation of COSI Constructions, (COSI: Circle Of Shared Interest) which will operate as a Social Enterprise.
Wikipedia defines a “Social Enterprise” as
“.. an organization that applies commercial strategies to maximize improvements in human and environmental well-being, rather than maximising profits for external shareholders.”
- Operates within an ethical framework
- Defines its social purpose, and demonstrates its social impact
- Democratizes ownership and management by sharing control with its employees and customers.
Fuzzy is currently mentoring members of COSI Constructions which currently has contracts to build two new homes.
The unique COSI Constructions system;
- Involves clients rather than shutting them out as with most existing building contracts
- Shares cost savings below an agreed price with the client
- Aligns the interests of the builder and the client with improved outcomes for both
After paying team members and overheads, surplus income returns to the Yellow Circle Foundation to fund other social innovation projects.
LINK to Contact COSI Constructions.